Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010
sometimes i get pple asking y i blog abt certain things, and it's getting a little irritating. fml.

hello, is this blog mine or yours? duh. 

I BLOG WAT I WANT AND COZ I FEEL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! 

so stop asking me unless u r genuinely concerned, and not trying to be a 'kay poh' here. *rolls eyeballs*

of coz if anyone can sense that i'm upset in any of my blog posts and wanna show some concern, u r more than welcome to do that. but pls make sure that u really care and not bcoz u wanna dig out more stuff from me. it's not the right way to work at all. get it?

dun piss me off with stupid qns like that. thankyouverymuch.

loves

3 comments:

♥ priscilla toh said...

why ur friends wanna know why u blog certain things?

there must be a reason for u to blog abt it or probably u suddenly feel like it ma.

very obvious that these ppl have very low EQ!

ling said...

exactly!!! it's so bloody irritating. or probably they r worried that i'm indirectly 'shooting' at them for blogging certain issues.

watever.

♥ priscilla toh said...

i think they are guilty conscience! lol. so heck care them!

 
everylittlethingilove © 2008. Design by Pocket